If you browse through the Website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store aggregated tracking data when users interact with the Singapore Philatelic Museum Website as follows:
• The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address from which you access our Website;
• The country destination i.e. Singapore or overseas, that you access our site from
• The date and time you access our site;
• The amount of time spent on our site;
• The pages, files and documents you visit;
• The files, documents or images that you download
• We use the aggregated tracking data to help us make our site more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the pages our visitors browse. We use this information to improve our sites.
Use of personal information
The Singapore Philatelic Museum does not capture personal information about visitors to our Website unless you choose to provide that information to us. Personal information will not be disclosed or used for purposes other than those specified without your consent, except as authorised by law.
We use the personal information you give us as a research tool to develop the content of the Singapore Philatelic Museum Website. We may use the information to provide you with details of our Museum, dealing with enquiries and requests; maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource; carrying out market research campaigns; and providing you with updates about Museum exhibitions and programmes.
Singapore Philatelic Museum has created security guidelines to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from our Website.
Links to Other Sites