Architecture

Singapore Philatelic Museum is housed in a century-old, double-storey, colonial building.  The building was formerly part of the Anglo Chinese School.  It was designed by Tomlinson and Lermit Architects, and commissioned by the Trustees of the Anglo Chinese School in 1906 as an additional school building to the Oldham Hall that was built in 1897.  The original plans of the building were approved on 22 June 1906.